admin, Saturday, April 29th 2017. Kitchen utensil holder storage.
Mostly in the kitchen, there are so many equipment inside and its utility. Almost of the equipment is needed such as the eating equipment, cooking equipment, etc. Of course, it needed many space to put it on. With tiny kitchen, can you make it tidy?
1. Over-the-Range Storage : Hang frequently used kitchen utensils just over the stove with an over-the-range hanging rod. Hang utensils with S hooks to keep them within arm's reach while cooking. This convenient and practical storage option also provides a place for decorative elements and unique utensils.
2. Pegged Compartments : Keep your drawers organized and your kitchen utensils in place by installing wooden pegs within your deep kitchen drawers. Pegs allow you to section off parts of the drawer for certain utensils and prevent them from sliding around as the drawer opens and closes. A pegboard at the bottom of the drawer allows you to rearrange the pegs to create different compartments. Baskets and sectioned containers within the drawer are great ways to keep napkins and silverware in place.
3. Drawer Knife Block : There are a variety of inserts you can add to kitchen drawers. This drawer is outfitted with a wood knife block, which keeps knives organized, visible, and safely stored. The two-level insert provides space for all sizes, from small paring knives to large butcher knives.
4. Hang It Up : Keep cooking utensils within reach by adding a stainless-steel bar above the stove top. Over-the-range storage frees up space throughout the kitchen and keeps frequently used utensils easily accessible. A hanging metal ledge also provides space for small utensils, such as measuring spoons.
5. Wall Storage : In a small space, every inch of space counts. In this kitchen, a wall-mount organization system has a cup for holding utensils and a clever paper towel dispenser.
6. Shaped Storage Tray :This custom utensil unit allows spices, utensils, and other small kitchen products to be kept out of the way, but in a very organized, convenient format. Sliding trays pull out of this shelving unit to display molded surfaces perfect for measuring cups and measuring spoons of all sizes to ensure easy organization.
7. Inset Utensil Storage :Inset storage bins on the kitchen countertop are a quick, convenient way to store kitchen utensils. Commonly used as food storage, these small, discrete storage units are perfect for holding everyday utensils. Trying filling the bin with hot water and refilling it on a daily basis to help keep utensils clean.
8. Storing in Style :Make your kitchen utensils just another part of the kitchen’s decor. Instead of a clunky utensil organizer, go with a colorful vase that matches the kitchen’s color scheme. Large utensils will be easily accessible and the vase contributes to the room’s style while serving a practical purpose.
© 2012 - 2018 Stom Portal. Your Daily Interior and Architecture Design. All Rights Reversed.