admin, Saturday, April 29th 2017. Eightsteps To Make And Remodel Our Bathroom.
Is your home in need of a bathroom remodel? Give your bathroom design a boost with a little planning and our inspirational bathroom remodel ideas. Whether you're looking for bathroom remodeling ideas or bathroom pictures to help you update your old one, start with these inspiring ideas for master bathrooms, guest bathrooms, and powder rooms. Our bathroom planning guidewill walk you through the process from start to finish. Get a fresh start by revising a layout, remodeling a small bathroom to add storage, or replacing bathroom fixtures. If cost is a concern, try one of our budget bathroom remodel ideas to spruce up your space without breaking the bank. Look to our shower and bathtub ideas to find the best fit for your bathroom remodel. There are some steps to make and remodel our bathroom:
1. Using Nickel light fixture: a brushed nickel light fixture complements the modern finishing in this bathroom. The subway tilesrun vertically for an unexpected twist. DurableValspar paint in Skyward contrasts nicely with the white tile on the walls.
2. Making Crisp and Contemporary: this stylish bathroom incorporates accent tiles in small doses. Decorative tiles around the bathtub create an eye-catching tub surround. The crisp white walls get a boost from tiles-turned-wall art. Patterned tiles around the mirror serve as a one-of-a-kind frame.
3. Making Down to Earth: this light-filled bathroom mixes several tile colors and tile types to create a soothing natural color scheme. The espresso double vanity adds contemporary styling and vanity lights and the tile-framed mirrors provide task lighting.
4. Using Perfect Symmetry: the high ceilings in this bathroom are balanced with pendant light fixtures that hang above the separate vanities. The glass vessel sinks and chrome faucets provide a fresh, airy contrast to the dark tones of the cabinetry and tile.
5. Making Stylish Surround: a basic tub surround is transformed with tile. Here, white tiles arranged in a vertical running brick bond -- the traditional brick arrangement -- get a decorative lift from a strip of black-and-white mosaic glass tiles just above eye level.
6. Doing Mini Makeover: this bath vanity gets a new life with a fresh coat of paint and new cabinet pulls. An updated vanity top, sink, faucet, and backsplash complete the look.
7. Green With Envy: a new coat of paint, a contemporary vanity, and a vessel sink transform a once-bland bathroom to a stylish retreat. A four-bulb vanity light and recessed lights provide the right amount of illumination. A graphic area rug ties all the colors together.
8. Mixed and Matched: Large tiles cover the top portion of the shower surround in this bathroom. Arranged on a diagonal, they make the bathroom appear larger. Smaller stone tiles in a lighter shade add texture to the room and provide contrast to the larger tiles.
Make your bathroom more comfortable in use.
© 2012 - 2018 Stom Portal. Your Daily Interior and Architecture Design. All Rights Reversed.